Bullpup Shotgun | S&W Bullpup Shotgun | M&P Bullpup Shotgun
Bullpup Shotgun. The M&P12 shotgun, which is packed with capabilities in a small, portable form, is intended for home defense. The M&P12 is a 12 gauge rifle that can accept a variety of normal 2 34″, 3″ magnum, and mini-shell loads to best meet the needs of the operator. The M&P12 also has ambidextrous controls, a picatinny-style rail, an ergonomic M&P grip, and other features.
6 rounds (3″ shells) per tube (2 independent tubes)
7 rounds (2-3/4″ shells) per tube (2 independent tubes)
The M&P 12 is not your standard shotgun for bird hunting, skeet shooting, or hunting that is meant to be thrown over your shoulder and humped uphill. It is a tactical shotgun instead.
This shotgun is ready to be used in self-defense, particularly within the house.
- Reciprocating cover with release button for clearing damaged shells
- Assist buttons on each magazine tube to make loading/unloading easier
- Push button magazine tube selector
- Ammo adaptability
- Two independent magazine tubes
- Tactile loaded chamber indicator
- M&P grip with four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts
- Ambidextrous safety selector
- Picatinny-style rail on top for sights/optics
- M-LOK® slots on barrel shroud
- 15-inch cable lock
- Foam-lined, hard, carry case
- Choke tube wrench
- Modiﬁed and cylinder choke tubes included (Rem® Choke compatible threads)
- Ambidextrous QD push button base on the buttstock
BRAND: Smith and Wesson
CALIBER:: 12 GAUGE
ACTION: PUMP ACTION
BARREL LENGTH: 19
SIGHTS: OPTICS READY
OPTIC READY: YES
SAFETY: THUMB SAFETY
STATE COMPLIANCE: N/A
THREADED BARREL: NO
BARREL MATERIAL: 4140 CM
PERFORMANCE CENTER: NO
10LB TRIGGER: NO
You can get the Bullpup Shotgun here at solidarmss.com. We offer the 12 gauge bullpup shotgun at a cheaper price, you can compare s&w M&P 12 bullpup shotgun price from other websites and see which one has the best bullpup shotgun price. Buy Smith & Wesson m&p 12 bullpup shotgun now.
ALL NFA RULES APPLY
These goods are under U.S. Government control and may only be exported to the final destination nation for use by the final consignee(s) or end-user(s) hereby specified. They may not be sold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, in their original form or after being incorporated into other things, to any other nation or to any person other than the approved final consignee or end-user(s), unless expressly permitted by U.S. law and regulations.
Working with weapons or their components exposes you to lead and other petroleum compounds that the State of California has determined to be carcinogenic, teratogenic, or otherwise harmful to the reproductive system. After handling, carefully wash your hands. Visit the website www.p65warnings.ca.gov for further details (CA Health and Safety Code Section 25249.6).