Marlin Model 1894 Classic | Model 1894 Classic for sale | Marlin Model 1894 Classic for sale
The Marlin Model 1894 Classic, which is .44 Rem Mag-caliber, has a straight stock and forend made of nicely finished American black walnut. The pristine and precise checkering highlights the legendary rifle’s looks and practicality.
Tight tolerances are produced by improved manufacturing techniques, producing a sturdy, beautiful rifle. A high-quality product is the outcome of multi-layered quality control methods, including daily function and accuracy audits and repeated inspections.
This week, Ruger announced that the renowned Model 1894 is once again being produced under the Marlin Firearms brand it revived.
What is 1894?
The now-classic revolver-caliber lever gun was first introduced by Marlin in 1894, hence the name. It was first chambered for then-current cartridges including the.25-20,.32-20,.38-40, and.44-40. The “solid top” Model 1894, which had a straight handle, a rectangular lever, a 24-inch octagonal barrel, and a sizable 10-shot tubular magazine, was well-liked enough to remain in production long into the 1930s.
The New, And Improved Ruger Marlin 1894
Fast forward to this week, and the Marlin 1894 is back, with Ruger now firmly in control of the revived brand. The old “Big Green” vintage firearms were known for having many fit, finish, and operational concerns, but the new Marlin claims that the Model 1894 Classic is made with quality in mind in every way.
On the new rifle, Marlin emphasized that “improved manufacturing processes create tight tolerances, resulting in a reliable, attractive rifle.” “High-quality products are produced by multi-layered quality control procedures, including daily function and accuracy audits and multiple inspections.” Get Marlin Model 1894 Classic for sale now.
Marlin Model 1894 Classic FEATURES:
- Receiver, lever and trigger guard plate are CNC machined from alloy steel forgings.
- Barrel is made of alloy steel and is cold hammer-forged which results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Receiver is blued with a satin finish.
- Adjustable semi-buckhorn sights are great for quick target acquisition.
- Tubular magazine features a loading gate located on the receiver and will accept 10 rounds of .44 Rem Mag or 11 rounds of .44 Special ammunition.
- Soft rubber buttpad effectively absorbs recoil.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety and traditional half-cock hammer.
- Reliably feeds a wide range of .44 Rem Mag and .44 Special factory ammunition.
- Attractive American black walnut stock and forend with sharp checkering, providing excellent grip in most weather conditions.
- Also includes: Sling swivel studs, offset hammer spur.
Marlin Model 1894 Classic DETAILS
Caliber: 44 Rem Mag / 44 Special
Capacity: 10 / 11
Stock: American Black Walnut
Material: Alloy Steel
Finish: Satin Blued
Front Sight: Brass Bead with Hood
Rear Sight: Semi-Buckhorn
Weight: 6.4 lb.
Overall Length: 37.75″
Length of Pull: 13.63″
Barrel Length: 20.25″
Barrel: Cold Hammer-Forged Alloy Steel
Twist: 1:20″ RH
FIREARMS SAFETY RULES
- All weapons should be handled as though they were loaded. Never forget that a gun has the capacity to cause fatality or serious injury in the blink of an eye. Make it a practice to handle your firearms safely at all times. When a gun appears to be unloaded, keep handling it as if it were loaded.
- Keep your guns aimed in a secure direction at all times! You must also take into account the fact that a bullet can pass through walls, ceilings, floors, and windows, as well as the fact that it can ricochet or glance off any object it strikes.
- Till you have set the gun’s sights on a secure target and decided to fire, keep your finger away from the trigger guard and off the trigger! You may ensure that all rounds you fire will safely travel in the direction of your intended target by keeping your finger entirely outside the trigger guard until you have locked your sights on the target.
- Always check to be sure your target and the area are secure before firing! Remember that a bullet can travel up to many miles, so before you pull the trigger, you should be assured of what your bullet might strike. Never shoot at a sound, a movement, a flash of color, or a rustling bush without first confirming that it is your intended target.
ALL NFA RULES APPLY
These goods are under U.S. Government control and may only be exported to the final destination nation for use by the final consignee(s) or end-user(s) hereby specified. They may not be sold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, in their original form or after being incorporated into other things, to any other nation or to any person other than the approved final consignee or end-user(s), unless expressly permitted by U.S. law and regulations.
Working with weapons or their components exposes you to lead and other petroleum compounds that the State of California has determined to be carcinogenic, teratogenic, or otherwise harmful to the reproductive system. After handling, carefully wash your hands. Visit the website www.p65warnings.ca.gov for further details (CA Health and Safety Code Section 25249.6).
Buy Model 1894 Classic .44
You can get the Marlin Model 1894 Classic for sale here at solidarmss.com. We offer the Model 1894 Classic at a MSRP, you can compare Marlin Model 1894 Classic price from other website and see which one has the best price for Marlin Model 1894 Classic.