BUY SIG SAUER ROMEO M17 | SIG ROMEO M17 FOR SALE | SIG ROMEO M17
The US Military has chosen the M17 and M18 pistols as the official sidearm, and the SIG ROMEO M17 is the only optic that was actually created for this pistol. All other forms of optics have numerous drawbacks and tradeoffs. Not the ROMEO M17. This MIL-SPEC red dot was made in America and is a true ambassador for the SIG SAUER brand.
The ROMEO M17 pistol red dot sight exclusively fits Sig Sauer M17/M18 military issue, surplus, and commemorative pistols with a single optics plate mounting screw and makes use of the company’s exclusive sig-loc mounting interface. No other pistols may use this sight. When the new romeo pistol red dot sights are released in the near future, they will come with many of the cutting-edge features seen on the ROMEO M17.
- A fully enclosed, sealed and purged optical system, for ultimate protection from the elements
- Mounts from underneath the pistol slide, re-using the MHS pistol rear sight block and sight block screw
- 7075 Aluminum housing
- Integrated gas deflector on the front of the housing
- Machined anti-reflection grooves on all rear surfaces for reduced glare
- Extremely low deck height, allowing a full sight picture and co-witness with standard-height sights
- SIG-LOC™ (SIG Leverage Optimizing Connection) proprietary mounting interface, for the ultimate optic/pistol lockup.
- A high-efficiency point source LED emitter, with 2 MOA dot/32 MOA circle reticle. The reticles are independently selectable (circle only, dot only, or circle/dot combination).
- Independent brightness adjustment buttons that are recessed within a protective plate which can be activated even with gloves on. Buttons have bump features above UP and below DOWN, so they can be determined by feel.
- 15 brightness settings, with 3 of the settings optimized for use with Gen 3+ NV devices
- A side-mounted CR2032 battery compartment with a threaded battery cap, for easy battery changes without the need to remove the optic from the firearm. The cap is slotted and knurled, for use with or without tools.
- Minimum continuous runtime of 20,000 hours, at medium brightness setting
- 2 drainage holes machined in the sides of the housing, just behind the rear sealed window, to allow pooled liquid to escape when the optic goes from a vertical position (such as in a holster) to a horizontal position (such as shooting)
- Windage and elevation adjustments have tactile clicks. Adjustment screws are slotted, for use with any small flat-blade tool. Adjustment resolution is 1.5 MOA per click.
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination)
- MAGNETAC (Magnetic Activation)
- D.A.R.C. (Dark Adaptive Reticles & Coatings)
- Designed, developed, tested and fully assembled in the USA
MANUFACTURER: SIG SAUER
CATEGORY: Red Dot Sight
ADJUSTMENT INCREMENTS: 1.5 MOA
OBJECTIVE LENSE DIAMETER (MM): 24mm
BATTERY: (1) CR2032
RECTILE: 2 MOA Red Dot/ 32 MOA Circle
OVERALL LENGTH: 2.4”
OVERAL WIDTH: 0.9”
WEIGHT: 1.5 Oz
WATERPROOFING: Submersible to 35 meters
ILLUMINATION SETTINGS: 12 DAYLIGHT/3NV
TOTAL ELEVATION TRAVEL: 40 MOA
TOTAL WINDAGE TRAVEL: 80 MOA
romeo m17 optic, sig romeo m17 price, sig sauer romeo m17, sig romeo m17 optic, sig sauer romeo m17 red dot, sig romeo m17 red dot, romeo m17 red dot, sig romeo m17 for sale, romeo m17 price, romeo m17 for sale, new sig romeo m17.
ALL NFA RULES APPLY
These goods are under U.S. Government control and may only be exported to the final destination nation for use by the final consignee(s) or end-user(s) hereby specified. They may not be sold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, in their original form or after being incorporated into other things, to any other nation or to any person other than the approved final consignee or end-user(s), unless expressly permitted by U.S. law and regulations.
Working with weapons or their components exposes you to lead and other petroleum compounds that the State of California has determined to be carcinogenic, teratogenic, or otherwise harmful to the reproductive system. After handling, carefully wash your hands. Visit the website www.p65warnings.ca.gov for further details (CA Health and Safety Code Section 25249.6).